Flight Operations is a section within the Regulatory Division. Flight operations ensure compliance with the ICAO Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) through effective regulation of flight operations in Malawi.
Flight Operations responsibilities include the following functions:
- Issuance Air operator certificate(AOC)
- AOC audit
- Inspection and surveillance
- Design and production of flight procedures
- Approval and monitoring of AOC holder training programmes
- Evaluation/approval of flight training simulators;