School of Aviation - Courses Provided
Page 4 of 5
The institutes conducts the following courses;
- Air Traffic Control ICAO courses 051, 052, 053 and 055
- Aeronautical Engineering Telecommunications Engineering (induction course, test equipment, solid state application, navigational aids, communications maintenance, transmitters and receivers, surveillance and security equipment)
- Airport Firefighting and Rescue Services courses ICAO 112 (Basic Firemanship, Fire Officers course, Breathing Apparatus and First Aid courses)
- Aeronautical Information Management ICAO Course 021
- Student Pilots License and Private Pilots License ground school courses.